Library Assistant -- The Community Library, Ketchum, Idaho
Looking for a fun library job in a small mountain town?
This Library Assistant works with a team to provide consistent, dynamic, and excellent customer service to library users and members. This is a part-time, entry-level hourly position of approximately 24 hours per week and may include evening and Saturday shifts. The hourly pay range for Library Assistant is $15-16. As this is primarily a public-service position, a desire to work with and help people is key. Typing and computer skills are required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Demonstrated initiative; ability to problem solve and think critically in order to establish and
communicate clear priorities, and delegate resources accordingly.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
• Demonstrated computer skills, including email, Microsoft Office, and internet research.
• Demonstrated excellence in time management and organization.
• Demonstrated commitment to continued professional growth.
• Demonstrated ability to foster an environment of diversity and inclusion consistent with the
• Bilingual skills in English and Spanish are highly advantageous.
This position is open until filled. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and
three professional references as PDF attachments to Nicole Lichtenberg, Operations Manager at
firstname.lastname@example.org using subject header "Library Assistant". Please direct all questions to
Nicole Lichtenberg at the aforementioned email or by calling 208.806.2640.
Visit our website at: www.comlib.org. A job description is posted at: http://www.comlib.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Circulation-Library-Assistant.pdf.