Librarian I, The Community Library, Ketchum, ID
The Community Library is a private non-profit library serving the general public in the Wood River Valley and beyond. We are seeking an exceptional individual to be part of our adult circulation team. The ideal candidate for this position will be a team-player with strong customer service ethos and comfort with computers and emerging library technologies. An ability to engage in reader's advisory and to teach digital skills are important aspects of this position. This position will involve regular contact with library users and requires strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with digital technologies, reader's advisory and customer service
- Some library experience and/or education or other experience related work experience
- A demonstrated attention to detail and experience with database management systems
- Ability to learn copy cataloging and other technical services workflows
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Bachelor’s degree preferred, accurate typing at 45 plus wpm, demonstrated customer service skills, computer literacy.
Read the full job description HERE.
This is a full-time, hourly position with a starting rate of $15 per hour (DOE) with medical, paid vacation/holiday and IRA after 60-day period probationary period. Persons seeking PT work may apply but should indicated their specific availability; note: benefits are limited to FT employment.
This position is open until filled and will begin immediately upon hire (or as negotiated). Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.