A Message from the ILA President
I have a few conference notes I want to share with you all:
- Gratitude: This week is our annual conference. I hope to see you there! Lacey Welt led an incredible team to present a wonderful conference plan. Please join me in thanking Lacey! She is a great leader.
- Excitement: As you plan your visit, please consult with the conference schedule and associated guiding documents. I'll be present during the silent auction and awards banquet if you want to chat about something specific regarding the association.
- Are you new to ILA? If you are new to the conference, be aware that it can be overwhelming. I will be hosting an introduction session for those of you who haven't attended before. This will be held Thursday at 10am in the Aspen room.
- Your Board Meeting: Everyone is welcome to attend the board meeting. This takes place Wednesday October 4, 5-6:30pm. Our agenda draft is below. Join us!
- · Approve minutes (Beverly)
- · Active business: transition to a new board (Amy)
- · Determine legislative and board priorities (John T)
- · Report out on how legislative visits went (John W.?)
- · Call for budget requests (Jane)
- o Include travel to and from 2018 conference in Moscow for award winners
- o VP include regional conferences + project income
- o Conference committee members & board members & reimbursement
- · Conference report (Lacey or designee)
- · Website onboarding (Erin)
- · ILA Mission and Vision Update (Amy)
- · Multiview (?)
- · 501c3 (Amy)
Do you like this post?