Part Time Librarian Position in Idaho Falls
Stevens-Henager College in Idaho Falls is looking for a part time librarian. If interested, here's the link to apply:
The purpose of the Librarian is to enrich, inform and assist students and instructors in their pursuit of academic, professional and personal goals. Resources include tangible as well as electronic tools, and instruction is provided to assist patrons in utilizing them to their fullest potential.
- Oversee the campus Library.
- Maintain inventory of all materials such as:, texts and periodicals, research journals and databases, reference works, multi-media and/or electronic resources
- Maintain Records for circulation of books
- Introduce new students to the library.
- Aid in the acquisition of materials for the library.
- Prepare and maintain a budget for the library.
- Meet with teachers to encourage library usage
- Attend department and full staff meetings.
- Maintain web-based materials.
- Manage textbook check out.
- Train staff.
- Enforce college regulations/policies.
- Maintain library hours.
- Report preparation: Usage logs and budgets.
- Teach classes in library research
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
- Other related duties.